Railway Board Orders – Hostel facilities for single women Railway employees at all Divisional headquarters
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
No. E (G) 2013 QR1-09
New Delhi, Dated: 11/12/2013
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways/Production Units,
(As per standard list)
Sub: Hostel facilities for single women Railway employees at all Divisional headquarters.
Following declaration by the then Hon’ble Railway Minister in his Budget speech (2013-14) in regard to provision of hostel facilities for single women Railway employees at all Divisional headquarters, the issue has been considered by the full Board.
2. The Board has decided that the single women Railway employees may be provided with hostel facilities at all the Divisional headquarters by making appropriate arrangement without any pay scale restrictions.
3. For this purpose the Zonal Railways may earmark appropriate number of staff quarters without resorting to new constructions at appropriate locations and furnishing those units with basic necessities such as bare essential furniture, skeletal kitchen set up etc. Further, whenever new quarters are sanctioned, the first priority should be given to women hostel.
4. This Issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
5. Please acknowledge receipt.
Deputy Director Estt.(Gen.)
Related to Your Search:
- Fund Allocation for Railway Staff Quarters Enhanced by 50 %
- Admissibility of House Rent Allowance in the event of non-acceptance or surrender of railway residential accommodation
- Allotment of Type-II quarters to Railway employees in grade pay 1800
- Transfer of Non-gazetted staff – Delegation of powers to Divisional Railway Managers
- Railway Budget 2013 – Consideration of NFIR’s proposals
- Provision of cooking facilities for employees sent on duty at outstation
- Railway Board Orders – Extension of the period of retention of Railway accommodation at the previous place of posting in favour of officers/staff posted to ECR & NWR
- Retention of Railway accommodation at the previous place of posting in favour of Staffs posted to ECR & NWR
- 7th CPC decisions relating to the grant of Children Education Allowance (CEA) and Hostel Subsidy