Railway Board Orders 2013 – Recruitment to posts in Pay Band-I of 5200-20200 (Grade Pay: Rs.1800) on Indian Railways – Filling up of applications online regarding
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
No. E (NG)-II/2009/RR-I/10/Pt.
New Delhi, dated: 19/08/2013
The General Manager (P),
All Zonal Railways,
Sub : Recruitment to posts in Pay Band-I of 5200-20200 (Grade Pay: Rs.1800) on Indian Railways – Filling up of applications online regarding.
Ref : Letter of even number dated 05/7/2013.
The issue of laying down uniform guidelines for issuance of notification for open market recruitment for the vacancies accruing during the period 01/1/2014 to 31/12/2014 has been under consideration of this Ministry. The matter has been examined and the decisions arrived at by the Board are apprised for compliance:- .
(a) The current procedure of selection from open market in vogue shall be adhered to and notification adhering to the same may be issued;
(b) While the other Railway Recruitment Cells will restrict themselves to the procedure of calling applications physically, RRC/Southern Railway only, as a pilot project, will give the option to the candidate to apply physically and online;
(c) Instruction contained in Board’s letter No. 2011-E(SCT)1/104/1 dated 25/9/20 12 (copy enclosed) be adhered to while issuing aforesaid notification; and
(d) Vacancies against Ex-servicemen quota will be filled up along with the general recruitment.
Please acknowledge receipt.
(Hindi version will follow)
Ends.: As stated.
Director Estt. (N).II
Related to Your Search:
- Publication of notification for open market recruitment to posts in Pay Band-1 (Grade Pay: Rs 1800) in July, 2016: Railway Board Order
- Railway: Recruitment of Persons with disabilities from open market; Instructions issued by Railway Board
- Procedure for Direct Recruitment in Level-1 (7th CPC pay matrix)
- Procedure for hiring of staff in Pay Band-I of Rs. 5200-20200 (Grade Pay: Rs. 1800) on Indian Railways reg – Railway Board Orders 2013
- Direct recruitment from open market in Level-1 (7th CPC pay matrix)
- Recruitment against Physically Handicapped Quota from open market – disability certificate regarding.
- Procedure for recruitment of staff in Grade Pay 1800/- on Indian Railways
- Minimum educational qualification for recruitment of staff from open market in Level-1 of the pay matrix of 7th CPC
- Recruitment of candidates from Open Market in Pay Level-1 of 7th CPC against 20% vacancies reserved for Course Completed Act Apprentices trained by the Railways