Quota for MPs for Admissions in Kendriya Vidyalayas
9 Rajya Sabha and 67 Lok Sabha Members have not used their full quota of 6 admissions in Kendriya Vidyalaya in the academic session 2012-13 at all and some Members have used their Quota partially.
A total of 1761 seats under this quota remained unutilized in the past three years, i.e. 2010-11, 2011-12 and 2012-13 as given below:-
|GRAND TOTAL (410+142+1209) = 1761|
This information was given by the Minister of State for Human Resource Development, Dr. Shashi Tharoor in Rajya Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- MPs Quota for Admission in KVs
- Admission of disabled children in KVs
- MPs Quota for Admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Establishments of Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Admission of Poor Students in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Number of Kendriya Vidyalaya in the Country and Total Staff Strength
- No Scholarships in Kendriya Vidyalayas: Govt reply in Rajya Sabha
- KV School: Admission in KV Schools through MP recommendations
- VACANCIES IN KENDRIYA VIDYALAYAS (KVs)