Promotion Scheme for CGHS Homoeopathic and Unani Doctors
As per the 5th Central Pay Commission’s recommendation, career progression had been granted to the ISM&H (Indian Systems of Medicine & Homeopathy) Physicians possessing the medical qualifications approved by the Central Council for Indian Medicines/Central Council of Homoeopathy on the pattern available to the Allopathic doctors//General Duty Medical Officers of Central Health Service (CHS).
According to the Recruitment Rules for Chief Medical Officer (Non Functional Selection Grade), Union Public Service Commission has to conduct the Departmental Promotion Committee (DPC) process for promotion to this grade. In respect of the Unani Doctors, the CMO (NFSG) grade has already been granted to 8 eligible Unani doctors. In respect of Homoeopathic doctors, UPSC has asked for certain information / documents in respect of the officers under consideration.
This information was given by the Minister for Health & Family Welfare Shri Ghulam Nabi Azad in written reply to a question in the Rajya Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Retirement Age 65 for General Duty Medical Officers, Specialist Grade doctors
- Administrative Functioning of CGHS Unani
- Dopt Orders – Grant of Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- to Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS
- DoPT: Grant Of NPSG in the Level-6 (erstwhile GP 4200) to Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS
- Cabinet approves the Retirement Age of Doctors increased to 65 years
- Creation of NFSG in CSCS for UDC in 4200 GP
- Fixation of Pay on Regular Promotion and NFSG under MACP Scheme DoPT Order
- Grant of Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- to Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS-Issuance of Zone of consideration for placement of eligible Stenographers Grade ‘D’ in Non-Functional Selection Grade (NFSG)
- Upgradation of Facilities in Railway Hospitals