Promotion of Accountants in the Pay Level 5 to the grade of Senior Accountant in the Pay Level 6
F.No. NGE-11003/2/2020 – NGE- CGA / 97
Government of India
Controller General of Accounts
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan
GPO Complex, E-Block, INA
New Delhi – 110023.
Dated, the 07th December, 2020
Subject:- Promotion of Accountants in the Pay Level 5, Rs. 29200 – 92300 (Pre-revised, Grade Pay Rs. 2800 under PB-I) to the grade of Sr. Accountant in the Pay Level 6, Rs. 35400-112400 (Pre-revised Grade Pay Rs. 4200 under PB-II).
I am directed to invite attention to the subject mentioned above and to
enclose herewith lists of Accountants in the Pay Level 5, Rs.29200-92300, (Pre-revised Grade Pay Rs. 2800 under PB-I) who fulfill eligibility conditions and have been approved for promotion as Senior Accountant in the Pay Level 6, Rs. 35400-112400 (Pre-revised Grade Pay Rs. 4200 under PB-II) in terms of Rule 5 and Note below Column 12 of Schedule to the Central Civil Accounts Service (Accountant and Senior Accountant Group ‘C’ and Group ‘B’ posts) Recruitment Rules, 2010 wef 01.01.2020 as per List-I (162 Accountants) and w.e.f. 01.01.2019 (10 Accountants) as per List-II.
2. The Appointing Authority in the Departmentalized Accounts Organizations may issue promotion order in respect of the Accountants working in their respective offices. While issuing the promotion orders, it may be ensured that the sealed cover procedure is observed as per the instructions issued by DOPT vide OM No. A.22011/4/91 -Estt(A) dated 14-09-1992 as amended from time to time in the concerned cases.
3. LDCs promoted as Accountant on the basis of passing four papers of AAO (C) examination 2014 (cancelled) shall not be considered for promotion as Sr. Accountant at this stage as the matter is sub-judice.
4. Before issuing individual order, the Appointing Authority may ensure to verify the particulars of the officials being promoted as provided to DPC and CGA office are in order i.e, date of joining as Accountant, SSC CGLE Batch, Rank number, clearance of probation period, passing of Departmental Confirmatory Examination, particulars of junior official in case the promotion is approved as per note below Column 12 of
schedule to the RRs, etc.
5. The representation/ request, if any, of the official should be forwarded to this office for consideration through proper channel with approval of the concerned Appointing Authority in respective Ministry /Department. The Ministry/ Department concerned shall properly examine the representation/ request of the official and forward to this office through self-contained note alongwith recommendations/ comments of the
Appointing Authority for consideration of the Competent Authority in office of the CGA.
This issues with approval of the Competent Authority.
Encls: List-I & List-II
Sr. Accounts Officer (HR-4)
Related to Your Search:
- Discrimination in granting Grade Pay on Grant of Financial Benefits under M.A.C.P. – Violation of Government Order
- Injustice to newly recruited Accountant in respect of 1st increment of service life – NFCAA
- Relaxation of residency period for promotion of Jr. Accounts Asstt (GP 2800/-) as Accounts Asstt (GP 4200/-) on Indian Railways
- Clarification on 2nd ACP to Senior Accountants of CCAS cadre – NFCAA
- Promotion to Junior Administrative Grade in Level-13 of 7th CPC instead of Level-12 – DoT
- 7th Pay Commission: Details of Posts in CCAS Cadre under CGA Organization carrying Existing Pay Band and Grade Pay Corresponding to the revised Pay Matrix Level: Controller General of Accounts OM
- Upgradation of Junior Accounts Assistants GP 2800 to GP 4200 in Railways : Implementation of the VII CPC recommendations
- Refusal of promotion – guidelines thereof : BSNL Order
- Stepping up of pay of senior of CSS promotion in the Officers Grade than juniors