Process of installing Solar Photovoltaic Systems in Government Offices
Any proposal to install solar photovoltaic systems in Government offices in the country particularly in the rural areas..?
The concerned Ministry has presented a detailed report as reply to the question above mentioned in Parliament as follows:
“The Ministry (New and Renewable Energy), under the Off-grid and Decentralized Solar Application scheme of JNNSM provides a subsidy of 30% of the project cost ranging from Rs. 42/- to Rs. 81/- per watt peak for off-grid SPV systems/power plants having module capacity upto 100 kWp depending on their capacity and configuration in general category States. In Special Category States, UT Islands and districts with international borders, the Ministry provides 90% of the cost of the off-grid SPV power plants limited to in the range of Rs. 126/- and 243/- per Wp for installation by Central and State Government Ministries, Departments and their organizations, State Nodal Agencies and Local Bodies.
The Ministry has sanctioned central financial assistance of Rs. 16414.28 lakhs for installation of various off-grid solar photovoltaic projects on government offices, school and colleges including in rural areas in various States during the financial year 2012-13.
The Ministry receives project proposals on regular basis from the States/UTs for sanction of central financial assistance for installation of Off-grid SPV Systems and power plants for different categories of end users. The Ministry sanctions central financial assistance for those project proposals which are found complete in all respect as per the Guidelines of the programme”.
Related to Your Search:
- Over 50,000 direct jobs created in New & Renewable Sector
- The Central Government releases Special Central Assistance to various States to expedite their completion of area specific ongoing approved Schemes in order to fulfill the development agenda in Backward Region
- Healthcare, Education Facilities for NPPS Employees
- Incentives to Food Processing Units
- Post Offices: Computers and Internet Facilities in Post Offices
- Wi fi internet connectivity in superfast trains
- Cabinet approves: Raising of Extra Budgetary Resources (EBR) for Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin)
- Upgradation of Employment Exchanges
- Central Government employee News : Non-Lapsable Central Pool of Resources Scheme of Ministry of DoNER