Pre-mature termination of appointment
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Sub: Procedure for pre-mature termination of appointment on account of resignation.
Attention is invited to DoPT’s OM No.4/14/2008-EO(SM-Il) dated 01.10.2014 (copy enclosed), DoPT’s OM No.27(13)EO/91 (ACC) dated 08.11.1991 (copy enclosed) and DoPT’s OM No.27(11) EO/83(ACC) dated 27.09.1983 (copy enclosed) vide which all the Ministries/Departments were requested to ensure that whenever a need arose to terminate appointment made with the approval of the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) prematurely, proposals should be sent to this Department for obtaining the orders of the ACC, before taking any action in this regard.
2. The ACC has directed that the cases for accepting resignations, specifically, where such resignations have been tendered consequent to ACC’s approval for appointment on other posts, invariably be submitted for consideration of the ACC within 07 days from the date of receiving such resignations.
3. All the Ministries/Departments are, therefore, requested to ensure compliance of the above instructions.
(Pallavi Singh Prakash)
Appointments Committee of the Cabinet
All Cadre Controlling Authorities (As per the standard mailing list)
Related to Your Search:
- Recommendation of Department Related Parliamentary Standing Committee on Compassionate Appointment-Regarding.
- Dopt Orders on the recommendation of department related Parliamentary Standing Committee on Compassionate Appointment
- Closure of Departmental Canteens – Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID19
- DoPT – Appointment of DS / Directors working in the Ministries / Departments under Central Staffing Scheme (CSS) to Non-CSS posts in the Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) on shift basis
- DoPT – Appointment of officers working in the Ministries / Departments under CSS / Non-CSS posts to NITI Aayog under Central Staffing Scheme on lateral shift basis
- Central government departments asked to inform the Cabinet Secretariat about agreements signed by them
- Recommendation of Department Related Parliamentary Standing Committee on Compassionate Appointment
- Implementation of Government Decision on 7th CPC recommendations on Risk Allowance
- Dopt Orders – Delegation of power to relax the educational qualification for appointment in the personal staff of Union Ministers – regarding