Ministry of Labour & Employment
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
09 DEC 2019
Under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY), 20.84 crore loan accounts totalling an amount of Rs 10.24 lac crore have been sanctioned upto 01.11.2019. As per the findings of the PMMY survey conducted by Labour Bureau, an attached office of the Ministry of Labour & Employment, around 5 crore persons (3.1 crore self-employed and 1.95 crore hired workers) were working in establishments for which MUDRA loans were availed between April, 2015 to March, 2018. The findings of the survey reveal that these loans enabled beneficiaries to sustain the economic activities they were engaged in.
This information was given by Shri Santosh Kumar Gangwar, Minister of State (I/C) for Labour and Employment in written reply to a question in Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana
- Best quality homes under Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana (Gramin)
- Employment News : Shortage of Employment Opportunities
- PFRDA – Increase the limit of pension and age under Atal Pension Yojana
- More than 61 lakh beneficiaries enrolled under Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana during the last two years till date
- 30,85,205 Persons Enrolled in Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan PM-SYM as on July 10, 2019
- Key Achievements and Initiatives of Department of Financial Services for providing Social Security and Credit to various sections of society and ensuring Financial Inclusion
- Pension Scheme Contribution
- A new Scheme ‘Apprentice Protsahan Yojana’ has been started