Postal Orders 2013 – Grant of Split Duty Allowance-for the further period of 3 years w.e.f. 01.07.2011 to 30.06.2014, on existing rate…
No. 6-3/2002 PE II
Government of India
Ministry of Communication & IT
Department of Posts
PE- II Section
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated: 14th Aug 2013
All the Chief Postmasters General,
All the Postmasters General
Subject: Grant of Split Duty Allowance-for the further period of 3 years w.e.f. 01.07.2011 to 30.06.2014, on existing rate
The matter of continuance of payment of Split Duty Allowance to Group C & D (now MTS) employees of Department of Posts who are placed on split duty has been examined further in the Directorate in consultation with Integrated Finance Wing and it has been decided by the competent authority to continue the payment of Split Duty Allowance at existing rate of Rs. 100/- p.m. for the further period of 3 years w.e.f. 01.07.2011 to 30.06.2014.
The terms and conditions will be as follows:
1. The break between two duty spells is not less than two hours.
ii. The Split Duty Allowance will be admissible only for the actual period for which the official is on split duty and when he is placed on a continuous duty, he will forfeit the right to draw the Split Duty Allowance.
iii. The Split Duty Allowance will not be admissible during the period of leave and training.
iv. The official residing beyond 5kms from his duty place are only eligible for this allowance.
2. This issues with the concurrence of the IFW vide their Diary No. 114/FA/13/CS dated 14.08.2013.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
Related to Your Search:
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission grant of Split Duty Allowance to Sweepers and Farashes in Central Secretariat and Allied Offices
- 7th CPC Night Duty Allowance – Payment of (NDA) pursuant to the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission
- Method of Night Duty Allowance and Night Shift Bonus Calculation for Industrial Employees
- Bonus Order issued by Postal Department
- DA for Postal Employees Revised Rates effective from 01.01.2022 PDF
- 7th CPC Night Duty allowance CGDA clarification on the ceiling of basic pay
- Bonus Orders 2015 : 60 Days Productivity Linked Bonus for Postal Employees – Orders issued
- Payment of Travelling Allowance for Election Duty for a longer period: Clarification by CEO
- Bonus for Postal Employees 2019 – Productivity Linked Bonus 60 Days Bonus for Postal Employees