Pensioners’ Portal – Rationalization of amount of Grant-in-Aid being given to identified Pensioners’ Associations
F. No. 55/17/2018-P&PW (C)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pensions
Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated the 21st June, 2018
The Secretary / President
All identified Pensioners’ Associations
(As per enclosed list)
Subject : Pensioners’ Portal – Rationalization of amount of Grant-in-Aid being given to identified Pensioners’ Associations.
As you know, the Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare has been sanctioning Grant-in-Aid to identified Pensioners’ Associations up to monetary limit of Rs.75,000/- per annum per Pensioners’ Association to defray expenses on the following components to meet the objectives of the Pensioners’ Portal :-
|(i)||Telephone + Internet Connection||Up to Rs.12,000/- per annum|
|(ii)||Stationery + Battery replacement||Up to Rs.19,500/- per annum|
|(iii)||Subsidy towards Rent of Building/ Water/ Electricity/ AMC of equipment||Up to Rs.28,500/- per annum|
|(iv)||Remuneration Payable of Date Entry Operator (Part time)||Up to Rs.15,000/- per annum|
|Up to Rs.75,000/- per annum|
2. The above parameters for Grant-in-Aid were made applicable from the financial year 2013-14 on the basis of recommendations of “A committee for making recommendations for rationalisation of amount of Grant-in-Aid to identified Pensioners’ Associations”, as contained in this Department’s letter No.55/24/2013- P&PW(C) dated December 19, 2013 copy of which was also sent to all the identified Pensioners’ Associations.
3. As of now, few Pensioners’ Associations have been raising the issue of further rationalization of amount of Grant-in-Aid as also the components on which the same could be spent in various forums including, during Awareness Programmes and various other meetings etc. This Department,- therefore, intends to examine the above issue after calling for suggestions from identified Pensioners’ Associations with regard to rationalization of amount of Grant-in-Aid and various permissible component heads for its utilization.
4. You are, therefore, requested to send views/suggestion of your Pensioners’ Association in the above matter latest by 31st July, 2018 for consideration of this Department.
Related to Your Search:
- Identification of Pensioners Associations under the Pensioners’ Portal
- Extend necessary cooperation to the office bearers of identified pensioners associations in the matter of redressal of pensioners’ grievances
- Grant-in-Aid to Pensioners Organisations for the Implementation of the Portal’s Initiatives Web-based Pensioners Portal Project
- Web-based Pensioners Portal Project – Release of Grant-in Aid to Pensioners Associations for implementation of the objectives of the Portal
- Swachh Bharat Pakhwada (May 16-31, 2016) Action Plan for Pensioners’ Associations
- Awareness Programme Under Pensioner’s Portal
- One day Interactive Awareness Programme on Pensioners’ Portal and SANKALP
- Pensioners Portal Orders 2013 : Grant of Ex-gratia to those pre-1986 Contributory Provident Fund (CPF) employees who retired otherwise than on superannuation after 20 years of service – reg
- Recommendations of 6th CPC in para 6.1.13 regarding lateral entry against identified SAG/HAG posts requiring technical/ Specialized knowledge