Pension Revision- Mandatory submission of e-revision authorities by the PAOs
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Central Pension Accounting Office
Trikoot-II, Bhikaji Cama Place
Subject:- Mandatory submission of e-revision authorities by the PAOs.
In continuation of this office OM No. CPAO/E-REVISION/PRE-2006/(25)/2013-14/33 dated 09.05.2013 followed by OM No. CPAO/Tech/6th CPC/2013-14/42 dated 16.05.2013 regarding revised software (e-revision utility) for processing of pre-2006 pension cases in accordance with O.M No. 38/37/08-P&PW (A) dated 28th January, 2013 read with OM No. 38/37/08-P&PW(A) dated 13th February, 2013 issued by Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare- all Pr.CCAs/CCAs/CAs (with independent charge) are advised to issue instructions to their concerned PAOs to make the issuance of e-authority in all revision cases mandatory with the following exceptions: –
i) If the pensioner dies after 01.01.2006 the case will be processed in 2 parts. The Life Time Arrears (LTA), if any, for such cases should be calculated manually and forwarded to CPAO. The revision of family pension will be processed through e- revision utility only.
ii) Relationship other than spouse is not acceptable in the e-Revision system for family pension cases w.e.f. 22.11.2011. Hence such cases should also be done manually.
iii) Cases of pensioners residing abroad;
iv) Compulsory Retirement;
v) Cases of Supreme Court Judges;
vi) Cases of Vth Pay Commission revision where pension has not been revised as per Vth CPC earlier.
vii) Cases pertaining to pensioners absorbed in PSUs have to be computed based on separate formulation and processed manually in PAOs.
2. As the revised software of e-revision utility is working successfully it has been decided that no manual revision authority will be accepted from 1st July, 2013 onwards with the exceptions mentioned above.
This issues with the approval of Addl. Controller General of Accounts.
(Dr. Dilip Kumar)
Controller of Accounts
Related to Your Search:
- Mandatory submission of e-revision authorities by the PAOs
- Submission of e-Revision Authorities through the e-Revision utility by the PAOs
- CPAO: Mandatory use of Digital Signature
- Roll out of e-Revision utility of CPAO for 7th CPC revision of pension in all Delhi based PAOs
- Pilot run of e-Revision Utility of CPAO for 7th Central Pay Commission Revision of Pension
- Revision of post-2016 pension cases : CPAO Orders on 4.10.2016
- Revision of pension of pre-2006 as per Revised concordance table OM dated 28.01.2013: CPAO’s instruction to issue revision authority to all
- Representations regarding revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioner and issuance of mandatory e-authority by Pay & Accounts Officers: CPAO Order
- 7th CPC pension Revision: Pensioner Should Enclosed Aadhaar and PAN number With Out Delay