PCDA – Regarding Payment of TA / DA & LTC Claims
Office of the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Central Command)
Cariappa Road, Cantt., Lucknow, Pin Code – 226002
The Officer Incharge
All units concerned
(As per list attached)
Sub: Regarding Payment of TA/DA & LTC Claims.
As per the direction contained in CGDA’s letter no. AT/ Army/ Pay Civ/ IT/ PC. dt. 14/10/2019 & 20/11/2019 and instructions of the Competent Authority, Payment on account of TA/ DA/ LTC Claims in respect of units falling under audit jurisdiction of PCDA(CC) Lucknow are required to be processed through DBT(Direct Bank Transfer) instead of UPFA (Unit Public Fund Account) hence the amount will be credited directly in the Bank Account of the claimant/ individual.
Therefore all the Officer Incharges of respective units are requested to enclose the verified accounts details of the individuals while forwarding their claims to this office.
Claims received after 07.12.2020 without the verified details of individual’s account shall not be entertained by this office.
This is for your information and necessary action.
DCDA has been seen.
Related to Your Search:
- TA/LTC Bill: Information about Date of Birth of claimant – PCDA Circular
- Updating Bank Details of Public Authorities (PAs) in RTIMIS for transfer of ‘RTI Fees’ and ‘Additional Payment’ received through RTI online portal
- Reimbursement of Medical bills in r/o Defence Civilians
- Simplified procedure for claiming Children Education Allowance: Revised Procedure: JCOS/ OR – PCDA(CC) Instruction
- PCDA – Recovery of Dress allowance from leave encashment in r/o retiring Industrial employees of MES
- Payment of dearness allowance to Armed Forces Personnel
- If interest on a housing loan is claimed under Section 24(b) of the Income Tax Act for FY2020-21, the lender’s (bank’s) PAN is required.
- PCDA Circular 190 – Non transfer of Pension files from banks to other PDAs
- PCDA’s Advertisement for banker details : Rank Pay Arrear