Office of the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Central Command)
Cariappa Road, Cantt., Lucknow, Pin Code – 226002
No. PT/3088/Gen Corr/2021
1. The Area Accounts Office(CC),
2. The Area Accounts Office(CC),
3. All AO GEs
Subject : Recovery of Dress allowance from leave encashment in r/o retiring Industrial employees of MES.
Ref. :- This office letter no. PT/3088/CGDA/ Vol-IX dated 07/12/2020.
It was advised vide the letter quoted under above reference that “Recovery amount may only be kept reserve from leave encashment and rest of the benefit be released in r/o the employees who retire and leave encashment claims being received.”
2. The above decision of the competent authority at this end was also conveyed to Hqrs office, vide its letter AT/Army-BR/ A/Civ/2366/Dress Allow/ Vol-II dated 05/01/2021 have intimated that the recovery from leave encashment of retiring employee may lead to contempt of court.
3. In view of the above, it is advised not to effect recovery of the dress allowance from leave encasement of retiring industrial employees of MES and the recovery if effected in any case may be refunded to comply with the stay on recovery of dress allowance amount already paid to Industrial employees of MES as directed by hon’ble CAT, Lucknow.
The Officer-in-charge, for uploaded the same in PCDA website.
OA Cell( Local)
Related to Your Search:
- Payment / Refund of Dress allowance with reference to Honble CAT Chandigarh order dated 05.06.2020
- Extension of the revised orders on encashment of Earned Leave and Half Pay Leave to industrial employees
- Night Duty Allowance (NDA) – Clarification regarding Fixation of Ceiling of pay for entitlement
- Dopt issued orders regarding the Leave Encashment alognwith LTC
- Payment of Dress Allowance : Civ Emp
- Whether encashment of leave is permitted after LTC is benefited for Central Govt Employees?
- ABOLITION OF CONDIMENT ALLOWANCE
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance to Railway Nursing Staff
- Whether leave encashment can be sanctioned to a Govt servant on his superannuation while under suspension