Payment of Death Gratuity to a minor-regarding
RBE No. 07/2015
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
New Delhi, Dated: 29-01.2015.
All Indian Railways/Production Units/RDSO.
(As per mailing list)
Subject: Payment of Death Gratuity to a minor-regarding.
A copy of the Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare (DOP&PW)’s O.M No.7/3/2013-P&W(F) dated 02/12/2014 on the above subject is enclosed for information and compliance. These instructions shall apply mutatis mutandis on the Railways also.
2. The instruction enhancing the ceiling limit of gratuity from Rs. 5000/- to Rs.10,000/- in such cases was issued vide Board’s letter No. F(E)III/88/PN1/42 dated 20.10.1989.
3. Please acknowledge receipt.
D.A.: As above
Deputy Director Finance (Eslt.)III,
New Delhi, Dated:29 .01.2015.
Copy to Depuly Comptroller and Auditor General of India (Railways), Room No.224, Rail Bhavan, New Delhi (40 spares).
for Financial Commissioner/Railways.
Related to Your Search:
- Special benefit in cases of death and disability in service – Revision of Disability Pension/Family pension
- Additional relief on death/disability of Government Servants covered by the Defined contribution pension scheme (NPS)
- Benefit of gratuity in respect of Railway employees covered under NPS
- Revision of Additional Relief on death/disability of Government servants covered under New Pension Scheme (NPS) in pursuance of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the 7th CPC
- Revised rates of Dearness Allowance for Railway employees retired during the period from January 2020 to June 2021 – Calculation of Gratuity and Cash payment in lieu of Leave
- Relaxation of Rule 96 of Railway Services Pension Rules, 1993 for payment of provisional Family Pension on death of a Government Servant during service
- Payment of Death Gratuity to a minor — regarding
- Reckoning service for entitlement of Post Retirement Complimentary Passes
- NPS: Additional benefit on death/disability of Government servant covered by NPS