Pay Structure for Defence Forces Personnel – Pay Matrix
The Defence Services in their Joint Services Memorandum have contended that the emoluments in the Defence Services should stand a fair comparison with what is available in the Civil Services, otherwise the Defence Services will be denied their legitimate share of the available talent pool.
5.2.2 The Commission has devised pay matrices for civil and defence forces personnel, after wide ranging feedback from multiple stakeholders. The common aspects of the two matrices and the unique elements in the defence pay matrix are outlined in the succeeding paragraphs.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission recommendations for Defence Forces Personnel – An Overview
- Pay Parity between Military and Civilian Personnel
- 7th CPC Defence Pay Matrix Table in Gazette Notification
- MSP for Defence Personnel: Govt Decision on 7th CPC Recommendations
- Modifications in the 7th CPC recommendations on pay and pensionary benefits approved by the Cabinet on 3rd May, 2017
- Cabinet approved improvements in the Defence Pay Matrix in Some Levels
- 7th Pay Commission Resolution for Armed Forces personnel
- 7th pay commission ready to be implemented but Armymen, veterans not enthused
- Military Service Pay (MSP) for Defence Forces Personnel