Para Military Service pay only under consideration not OROP – Minister said in Parliament
While answering to a question in Parliament today (22.7.2015) on the demand of OROP to Paramilitary Forces, the Minister of State for Home Affairs said there is no proposal under consideration by the Ministry.
Demand of One Rank One Pension by paramilitary forces
There have been some requests demanding One Rank One Pension on the line of demand in Defence Forces. There is no proposal under consideration of the Ministry on the issue.
Proposals regarding granting of Para Military Service pay and enhancement of casual leave at par with Army have been received in this Ministry. The same have been referred to the 7th Central Pay Commission for consideration.
This was stated by the Minister of State for Home Affairs, Shri Kiren Rijiju in a written reply to a question by Smt. Rajani Patil and Shri A.K. Selvaraj in the Rajya Sabha today.
Source: PIB News
Related to Your Search:
- Granting of Para Military Service Pay (PMSP) to Central Armed Police Force personnel at par with Army personnel
- Para Military Service Pay to Central Armed Police Force at par with Army has been referred to the 7th Pay Commission
- whether Government has any proposal to extend same benefits to paramilitary forces at par with army?
- Risk allowance to Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) personnel deployed in maoist strongholds – Not any proposal under consideration
- Paramilitary Allowance/Special Pay to the Central Armed Police Force (CAPF)
- Making para military forces as organised services
- Govt reply on CAPF’s demands regarding One Rank One Pension and Ex-Servicemen Status
- 7th Pay Commission – Five Directors Generals of Paramilitary Forces Met the Home Minister and registered their grievances
- Canteen Stores Department (CSD) facility is applicable to serving and retired personnel of Defence Forces and not to Para-Military