Opening of Holiday Homes/ Guest Houses : EPFO
(Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India)
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bliikaji Cama Place,
New Delhi-110 066.
No. Welfare/ 23rd Annual Meeting/CSWC/2013/6844
Dated : 14.6.2013/28 JUN 2013
All Regional Provident Fund Commissioners
Subject: Opening of Guest Houses/Holiday Homes.
In the 23rd meeting of EPF Central Staff Welfare Committee held on 26-04-2013 in Head Office it was decided by the Committee to explore the possibilities of opening of guest Houses/Holiday Homes in the nearby areas of every EPFO Office. Accordingly requested to empanel Hotels/Lodges in your Region that can provide rooms per the eligibility/entitlement of the employees/Officers of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization. The rooms should not be earmarked but should be available as and when required. It is requested to send a 1ist of Hotels/Lodges empanelled for Further necessary action.
This may please be given Top Priority.
Regional Provident Fund Commissioner(HRM)
Related to Your Search:
- EPFO: Increase in Death Relief Fund in the 23rd meeting EPF CSWC
- Closure of booking of Rooms of all the Holiday Homes due to COVID-19 DoE
- Construction Of Holiday Homes
- Pledging PF to buy home may soon become a reality
- Provident Fund : Revised rate of interest – with regard to Staff Provident Fund in EPFO
- COVID-19 Death Relief Fund on the basis of eligible beneficiaries undertakings – EPFO
- EPFO Appointment on compassionate grounds
- Rates of room charges of Holiday Homes and Touring Officer Hostel under M/O Urban Development- Revision thereof.
- Declaration of Productivity Linked Bonus (P.L.B.) for the employees of the EPFO for the year 2018-2019