One time relaxation for booking of Air Ticket through unauthorized Agents – CGDA clarification
Controller General of Defence Accounts,
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt-110010
No. AT/IV/4462/LTC Claim
PCoA (Fstrs) Kolkata
Sub: Booking of Air Tickets through agents other than the ones authorized by the Government.
Ref: GoI, Min of Finance, Dept of Expenditure OM No. 19024/1/2009-E IV dated:16th Sept’ 2010.
Please find enclosed copy of MoD ID No. 3(3)/2013/D(Mov) dated: 24th June’2013 regarding the subject mentioned above. In this connection it has been advised by the MoD to follow the extent orders mentioned under reference to regulate claims of similar nature. This is for your information and necessary action please.
Accounts Officer (AT-IV)
Ministry of Defence
Subject- AHQ’s Proposal regarding one time relaxation of all pending TA/DA claims of Army Officers who travelled on air tickets purchased from private travel agents in violation of extant guidelines of the Ministry of Finance.
The aforesaid proposal was examined in consultation with Defence Finance and it has been directed by the Competent Authority that CGDA to follow extant rules in the matter.
MoD ID No. 3(3)/2013/1D(Mov) dated 24th June 2013
Related to Your Search:
- Fraudulent LTC Claims – CGDAOrder
- LTC Purchase of an airline ticket from an unofficial travel agent – CGDA Clarification
- MOD invites LTC Claim Details for one time relaxation – BPMS
- Proposal for seeking one time relaxation in respect of LTC 80 claims of Defence Civilian Employees
- Relaxation for Air-Tickets on TA (Transfer) from Private Agents: CBDT Order
- CGDA: Air tickets are to be purchased from authorized travel agents only
- Grant of one time relaxation to the Central Government Employees who have availed LTC-80 and travelled by air by purchasing Ticket from other than authorized agents
- Fraudulent LTC Claims in respect of J&K in lieu of Hometown – CGDA Circular
- DoPT: Procedure for booking of air-tickets on LTC