GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
(DEPARTMENT OF EX-SERVICEMEN WELFARE)
B WING, ROOM No.221
SENA BHAVAN, NEW DELHI
Dated 12th April, 2019
The Chief of Army Staff
The Chief of Naval Staff
The Chief of Air Staff
Subject : One time contribution for ECHS membership and entitlement of Ward in empanelled Hospitals/ Medical facilities in respect of World War II veterans, ECOs, SSCOs and Pre-Mature Retires.
In continuation of MoD letter No.17(11)/2018ANE/D(Res-I) dated 7.3.2019, I am directed to convey the sanction of the Government prescribing one time contribution for ECHS membership and entitlement of ward in empanelled hospitals / medical facilities in respect of World War-II Veterans, Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs), Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs) and Pre-mature Retirees (PMR) and their spouses as under :-
|S.No.||Rank||One time contribution||Ward entitlement|
|a.||Recruit to Havildars of Army & equivalent Ranks in Navy & Air Force||Rs. 30,000/-||General|
|b.||Nb Sub/ Sub/ Sub Maj. and equivalent Ranks in Navy & Air Force (including Hony Nb Sub/MACP Nb Sub and Hony Lt/Capt)||Rs. 67,000/-||Semi Private|
|c.||All Officers||Rs. 1,20,000/-||Private|
2. All other provisions of this Ministry’s letter referred above, unaffected by this order, will remain unchanged.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Ministry of Defence (Finance) vide their U.O. No.31(02)/2019/Fin/Pen dated 12.04.2019.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Tele Fax: 23014946
Related to Your Search:
- PIB: Cabinet approves grant of medical facilities under Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)
- GRANT OF ECHS FACILITIES TO WORLD WAR II VETERANS ECOS, SSCOS AND PRE-MATURE RETIREES
- Revised rates of ECHS contribution and entitlement of Ward in Empanelled Hospitals Medical Facilities
- Women personnel in the Armed Forces are not being deployed for combat operations
- Promotion Policy for Women Officers in the Armed Forces
- EMPANELMENT OF MEDICAL FACILITIES WITH ECHS
- Grant of Service element to pre-30.08.2006 released Non Regular Officers in Aggravation cases.
- EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS/ NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS
- Empanelment of Hospitals for ECHS Facilities