CGDA Website/ Mail Server/ Speed Post
CONTROLLER GENERAL OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS
ULAN BATAR, PALAM, DELHI CANTT.- 10
Dated : 20/05/2013
Sub :- Promotion of Clerk/Typists to the grade of Auditors on passing of SAS Part-I Examination (New Syllabus) held on April 2013
Result of SAS Part-I Examination (New Syllabus) held in April 2013 has been declared and circulated to all PCsDS/CsDA under Circular No.AN/SAS/16101/SAS-I/April/2013/Result dated 08/05/2013.
As such, the PCsDS/CsDA are requested to convene a DPC and furnish adjudication Report along with DPC proceedings in the proforma enclosed in respect of those Clerks/Typists, who have passed SAS Part-I
examination held in April 2013, on the basis of ACRs for the year 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12 respectively, so as to reach this HQrs Office latest by 07/06/2013. While adjudicating the cases the criteria laid down in our circular letter Nos. 0636/AN/D-IV dated 22.08.73 and 0632/AN/F dated 04.12.73 may be kept in view.
All Review/left over cases/Unfit cases/sealed cover cases, if any, in respect of SAS Part-I passed clerks may also be furnished. NIL report is also required.
Please acknowledge receipt.
Related to Your Search:
- Review of the progress made by Defence Establishments revision of Pension/Family Pension of pre-2016 Central Civil Pensioners
- Examination holding for promotions of Educationally qualified MTS (Erstwhile group – ‘D’ & Record Clerk) to the grade of Clerk
- Submission of response on alleged irregularities through proper channel
- Clarification regarding pay fixation under 7th CPC for the post of Trainee appointed on compassionate grounds
- CGDA – Updation of Seniority List(s) Roster(s) for various posts
- CGDA – Rule 39 of the General Financial Rules 2017 – GFR 2017
- CGDA – Reimbursement of briefcase allowance in the Defence Accounts Department
- INCOME-TAX DEDUCTION FROM SALARIES DURING THE FINANCIAL YEAR 201 2-2013 UNDER SECTION 192 OF THE INCOME-TAX ACT, 1961
- CGDA DOPT Order – Incentives for obtaining higher qualification – ICWA Intermediate and Final examination