Directorate of Estates Orders – Notification regarding Allotment of Government Residences (General Pool in Delhi)
(TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA
PART II SECTION-3, SUB-SECTION (i)]
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF URBAN DEVELOPMENT
(DIRECTORATE OF ESTATES)
New Delhi, the 24th February, 2014
G.S.R. – In pursuance of the provisions of rule 45 of the Fundamental Rules, the President hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Allotment of Government Residences (General Pool in Delhi) Rules, 1963, namely :-
1. Short title and commencement. –
(1) These rules may be called the Allotment of Government Residences (General Pool in Delhi) Amendment Rules, 2014.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Allotment of Government Residences (General Pool in Delhi) Rules, 1963, in Supplementary Rule 317-B-8, in clause (3), for sub-clause (b), the following sub-clause shall be substituted, namely:
(b) in the Tenure Officers’ Pool, the inter se seniority shall be determined in relation to their counterparts on central deputation in Delhi on the basis of their seniority in their respective batches:
Provided that the allotment of accommodation to the officers of the All India Services working in the office of the Resident Commissioners of various State Governments or Union territories at Delhi shall be restricted to the number of residential units prescribed for them and upto Type VIA [C-II] accommodation only.
Deputy Director of Estates (Policy)
Related to Your Search:
- Gazette Notification Regarding Tenure Officers Pool for the officers of the office of Resident Commissioners at Delhi
- To amend the Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation Rules 2020
- Amendment of paragraph 3 in the Offer of Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (Allotment Letter) of the Directorate of Estates
- Procedure of applying for General Pool Residential Accommodation under Ladies Pool
- Retention of Govt. Accommodation on Retirement or Terminal Leave: Amendment in Rules
- Central government general pool residential accommodation rules 2017 pdf
- Gazette Notification Regarding retention of quarter on retirement or terminal leave
- Amendment in retention period of residence in case of terminal leave or retirement : Directorate of Estates Orders
- Amendment in the provisions for retention/allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation on re-appointment in an eligible Central Government Office or fresh appointment/re-appointment in Statutory/autonomous/quasi-judicial bodies etc.