File No. 6/13/2012-CS-I(S)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhava,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003,
Dated the 12th April, 2013
Subject: Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OMs of even number dated 06th February, 2013 and 15th March, 2013 vide which all the Cadre Units were requested to relieve the officers concerned within 45 days of the issue of RTP orders dated 21.12.2012 and 09.01.2013. As per the records available in this office, a number of Section Officers included in the said order have not been relieved by the Cadre Units concerned as yet.
2. Non-compliance of RTP orders by various Cadre Units has led to various administrative difficulties for DOP&T in smooth cadre management. DOP&T is well aware of the fact that large number of vacancies exist across the 42 Cadre Units and necessary action has already been taken up by DOP&T by intimating 992 vacancies to UPSC for Limited Departmental Competitive Examinations(LDCEs) 2009, 2010 & 2011. Once result is declared, which is expected shortly, almost all the vacancies in all the Cadre Units would be filled up.
3. This is a transitional phase and Cadre Units are requested to co¬operate with DOP&T during this phase. It is, therefore, once again requested that all the officers mentioned in the annexure may be relieved immediately.
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt Orders 2013: Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP – regarding.
- Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP: DOPT Reminder
- Rotational Transfer of Section Officers with more than 7 years of service in the same Ministry/Department
- Rotational transfer of Under Secretaries of CSS : Relieving of officers
- DoPT – Transfer of Section Officers under Rotational Transfer Policy RTP for the year 2018, Relieving Order
- Rotational transfer of Under Secretaries of CSS Relieving of officers
- Outstation cadre vacancies in the Section Officer and Assistant Section Officer grades of CSS
- Implementation of orders relating to promotion of officers in various grades in CSS – DoPT
- DoPT Deemed relieving order 2019 Rotational Transfer of Under Secretaries of CSS