Non-payment of retirement benefits to the Running Staff retired on or after 01/01/2016-reg
Registration No. : RTU/Nnn/31/2012
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, CHELMSFORD ROAD, NEW DELHI – 110 055
Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC)
International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF)
The Member Staff,
The Financial Commissioner (Railways),
Sub: Non-payment of retirement benefits to the Running Staff retired on or after 01/01/2016-reg.
Complaints are being received quite frequently from the Zonal Railways that the Running Staff retired on or after 01/01/2016 have not yet been paid pensionary dues duly adding 55% to their 7th CPC Pay Matrix. It is further learnt that due to IPAS problems, almost on all the Zonal Railways, revised pensionary benefits have not been paid and the Administration has also not taken initiatives to solve the technical problem in co-ordination with the CRIS.
NFIR requests kind intervention in the matter so as to see that the retired Running Staff (from 01/01/2016 onwards) are paid retiral benefits duly reckoning 55% of pay as part of 7th CPC pay. Incidentally, Federation also conveys that all those retired Running Staff are entitled for pension arrears on revision of their present pension with the 55% addition of pay element.
NFIR, therefore, requests the Board (MS & FC) to take immediate action in resolving this issue in co-ordination with CRIS.
Action taken in the matter may kindly be advised to the Federation in due course.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 30.03.2017
Sub: Non-Payment of retirement benefits to the Running Staff retired on or after 01.01.2016.
Please find enclosed NFIR’s letter no.IV/RSAC/Conf./Part VII dated 15.03.2017 on the above subject which is self explanatory.
It is requested to kindly examine the same for taking further action in consultation with CRIS under intimation to Board’s Office.
DA: As above
joint Director Accounts
Related to Your Search:
- Payment of 7th CPC Leave Salary to the Running Staff – Railway Employees NFIR
- Merger of Dearness Allowance with the Basic Pay – Computation of emoluments of Running Staff for granting retirement benefits
- Pay element in the case of Loco Inspectors – 30% addition to 7th CPC pay matrix for retirement benefits
- Payment of arrears arising out of leave salary consequent to the implementation of the report of 7th CPC for the period from 01/01/2016 and onwards – denial of payment on Zonal Railways
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC – Fitment Factor and Pay Fixation for Running Staff @ 14.29%
- DA @ 2% shall be admissible to Running staff on the Basic pay plus Running allowances drawn w.e.f 1st July, 2016.
- Denial of Leave Salary duly reckoning 30% of 7th CPC pay for Running Staff: NFIR
- Payment of Leave Salary to the Running Staff after implementation of 7th CPC recommendations
- Revision of Pension of pre-2016 Pensioners/Family Pensioners pursuant to Government’s decision on the recommendations of 7th CPC – Concordance Tables for pension revision to the former Running Staff