Revival of Indefinite Strike – AIRF & NFIR yet to take a decision
Railway Federations (AIRF & NFIR) are yet to take a decision regarding revival of indefinite strike
NJCA MEETING 18-08-2018
CONFEDERATION, NFPE AND AIDEF INSISTED REVIVAL OF INDEFINITE STRIKE – AUTHORIZED NJCA CHAIRMAN AND CONVENER (RAILWAY FEDERATIONS – AIRF & NFIR) TO TAKE FINAL DECISION REGARDING INDEFINITE STRIKE .
NJCA meeting was held on 18-08-2018. Government has ignored the ultimatum given by NJCA and has not given any cognizance to NJCA’s Resolution adopted on 03-07-2018 and the letter dated 03-07-2018 addressed to Cabinet Secretary.
Government has betrayed NJCA and entire Central Government employees and Pensioners. Therefore, the Representatives of Confederation, NFPE and AIDEF insisted to revive the indefinite strike and start preparations for the strike immediately, as all employees are eagerly waiting for such a decision from NJCA.
Railway Federations (AIRF & NFIR) are yet to take a decision regarding revival of indefinite strike. After discussion it was decided to authorize the Chairman & Convener of NJCA (Railway Federations – AIRF & NFIR) to take final decision and convey the same to Government and also to all constituent organizations of NJCA.
As NJCA could not take any final decision regarding strike, Confederation shall go ahead with its decision to organize one day nationwide strike on 15th November 2018. In the mean time all Central Trade Unions (other than BMS) and independent Federations (including Confederation) are holding a National Convention at New Delhi on 28th September 2018. If any decision for strike is taken in that convention, the date of the Confederation’s strike will be changed to synchronize with the date(s) of the Central Trade Unions and independent Federations, as already decided in the June 10th Hyderabad National Convention.
Mob & Whatsapp:
Related to Your Search:
- NFIR clarified that there is no change on Indefinite Strike decision of NJCA
- NJCA MEETING – 17th January 2017, NO CONSENSUS ON REVIVAL OF DEFERRED INDEFINITE STRIKE
- Confederation One Day Strike on 15.11.2018 Postponed
- Indefinite Strike from July 11 – NJCA not yet decided
- PARLIAMENT MARCH & RALLY OF ABOUT 20000 CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES – CONFEDERATION
- FLASH NEWS FROM CONFEDERATION – INDEFINITE STRIKE WILL COMMENCE FROM 11.7.2016
- NJCA DECIDED INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 11th APRIL 2016
- Indefinite Strike Called by NJCA from July 11th will play a vital role to determine the fate of the 7th Pay Commission
- Action programme of NJCA on 26 Point Charter of Demands submitted by NJCA