NFIR: Issue of Pensioners Identity Card to pensioners
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 29.9.2016
The General Managers (P)
All Indian Railways
Sub: Issue of Pensioners Identity Card to pensioners.
Instructions have been issued vide Board’s letter no. E(W)2001/PS5-8/10 dated 31.01.2002 and 26.09.2AA2 rcgardtng issue of laminated Identity Cards to pensioners in the prescribed format on payment of Rs.10/- towards the cost.
Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare (DOP&PW) have since revised the format of Pensioners Identity Card and laid down the following specifications for the identity Cards:
(i) The Pensioners Identity Card should be in the prescribed format.
(ii) The Identity Card should be of the standard dize of 81/2cm x 5 1/2cm.
(iii) Identity card to pensioners retiring from the Railways may be printed as Plastic Identity Cards with the help of Duplex Thermal Colour Printer. In house/outside printing facility may be used as appropriate, depending on the requirement.
(iv) The pensioners identify card will be issued to the retiring employees free of charge.
3. Accordingly, it has been decided that henceforth the Pensioners Identity Cards should bd issued free of cost in compliance with above Specifications and in the revised format enclosed (Annexure I & II). Format at Annexure-I, in the case of railway servants retiring under Old Pension Scheme and format at Annexure-II, in the case of employees retiring under New Pension Scheme, will be applicable. Duplicate card shall, however be issued on payment of Rs. 25/- at the nearest Railway Station/Cash Office by the pensioners under Misc Receipt.
4. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Dte. of Ministry of Railways.
Related to Your Search:
- Issue of Identity Cards to Central Government pensioners – Pensioners Portal Orders on 12.8.2015
- Issue of Pensioners Identity Card to Pensioners – Revised Format
- Pensioners Portal Orders – Clarification on issue of Identity Cards to Central Government Pensioners
- Issue of Pensioners Identity Card to pensioners – Specimen of Pensioners Identity Card
- Family Identity Cards for retired railway employees
- Family Identity Cards to rFamily Identity Cards to retiring / retired railway employees will now be for lifetime instead of 7 years: Railway Board Orderetiring/retired railway employees will now be for lifetime instead of 7 years: Railway Board Order
- National Emblem on the Identity Card of pensioners
- Implementation of recommendations of One-Man Committee on issue of Identity cards to the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- Accepting of E-Aadhaar as Prescribed Proof of Identity for Reserved Journey