New Website of National Pension System Trust Launched; To Provide Proper and Effective Information Dissemination to the Stakeholders and Provide Ease of Access to Various Beneficiaries Under NPS
The National Pension System Trust has been set-up and constituted by Pension Fund Regulatory Development Authority (PFRDA) for taking care of the assets and funds under the National Pension System (NPS) in the interest of the beneficiaries (subscribers).
The National Pension System Trust has launched its new website www.npstrust.org.in here today.. The website was launched by Shri G. N. Bajpai, Chairman & Trustee of the Board of NPS Trust. The website is aimed to provide proper and effective information dissemination to the stakeholders and provide ease of access to various beneficiaries under NPS.
Related to Your Search:
- National Pension System Trust (NPS TRUST) : As on 31st March 2012 NPS has 31,33,835 subscribers…
- CGA’s Instruction : Appointment of new TB (Trustee Bank) under NPS (National Pension System)
- PFRDA NEWS : Appointment of new Trustee Bank (TB) under National Pension System (NPS)
- NPS – National Pension System Trust will restart recovering administrative charges and expenses @ 0.005 per cent per annum
- National Pension System (NPS) – Abbreviations and Definitions
- Shri J P Nadda launches GIS-enabled HMIS application, self-printing of e-CGHS Card
- eNPS offers ease of online opening of NPS account – PFRDA
- RFP for appointment of Business Review Consultant to NPS Trust
- A new website for National Council JCM Staff Side