New Kendriya Vidyalaya IIT Bhubaneswar Odisha Admission, Address and Contact Details
Kendriya Vidyalaya IIT Bhubaneswar Admission 2022-23 process may be completed within 30 days from the date of issue of this order.
18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
New Delhi 110 016
Approval of the Hon’ble Minister of Education -Cum-Chairman Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, is hereby accorded to open a new Kendriya Vidyalaya in the, IIT Bhubaneswar, IIT Campus, Argul, Jatni, District-Khordha-752050, Odisha (under IHL Sector) with classes I to V (single section in each class) from the academic year 2022-23 with consequential growth based on feasibility.
The sponsor i.e. IIT Bhubaneswar, District-Khordha, Odisha will be responsible to provide:
1. Permanent Vidyalaya building as per the specifications of the KVS.
2. 100% staff quarters to all the staff of the Kendriya Vidyalaya.
3. All recurring & non-recurring expenditure including 15% Administrative over-head charges and future development expenditure.
The sponsor shall remit the budgeted amount of recurring/non-recurring expenditure in advance installments to the Deputy Commissioner, KVS, Bhubaneswar Region i.e. first installment in the month of April and second in the month of October for each financial year.
In case the sponsor fails to fulfill their commitment as agreed to, the Commissioner, KVS is empowered to reduce the number of classes / sections.
The admission to the Kendriya Vidyalaya will be as per the priorities / rules prescribed by the KVS from time to time for the KVs under IHL Sector.
The admission process for the academic year 2022-23, may be completed within 30 days from the date of issue of this order.
Assistant Commissioner (Admn.)
Related to Your Search:
- New Kendriya Vidyalaya in the Mahanadi Coal Limited, Subhadhra Area, District-Angul, Odisha with classes I to V from the academic year 2022-2023
- Conversion of Kendriya Vidyalaya, SPG, Dwarka, New Delhi from Civil Sector to Project Sector – KVS Orders
- KVS Orders 2013 : Opening of new KV School at Thiruvarur
- Fee hike in Kendriya Vidyalayas – Academic year 2017-18
- Opening of New Kendriya Vidyalaya in Khanpur Distt, Roopnagar, Punjab
- Withholding of KVS Online Admission Lottery for Session 2022-2023
- Admission under MP Quota – 2012-13
- KVS – KV School Admission Schedule for 2020-2021
- KVS Orders : Opening of Second Shift in Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools