Navy – MoD – Issue of amendment to Armed Forces Pay Rules and Regulations,2017 – Dated 20-03-2019
[TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA,
PART-II, SECTION 4]
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
(Department of Defence)
New Delhi, the 20th March, 2019.
S.R.O ……. (E).- In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 184 of the Navy Act, 1957 (62 of 1957), the
Central Government hereby makes the following regulations to amend the Navy Pay Regulations, 2017,
Short title and commencement – (1) These rules may be called the Navy Pay (Amendment) Rules, 2019.
(2) They shall be deemed to have come into force on the 1st day of January, 2016.
In the Navy Pay Rules, 2017, in rule 5, in sub-regulation (3), for clause (v), the following clause shall be substituted, namely:-
“(v) Group ‘X’ Pay shall be counted as pay for the purpose of computation of dearness allowance and pension”.
[No.1 (9)/2016-D (Pay/Services) Part-II]
Joint Secretary to the Government of India
Explanatory Memorandum– The recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission have been implemented with effect from the 1st day of January, 2016. Likewise, the Defence Personnel of the Union of India are eligible for Seventh Central Pay revision with effect from the 1st day of January, 2016. Accordingly, the said rules have been given retrospective effect with effect from the 1st day of January, 2016. It is hereby, certified that by giving retrospective effect to the said rules no one , will be adversely affected.
Note:- The Navy Pay Rules, 2017 were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, section 4 vide notification, number S.R.O. 11(E), dated the 3rd May, 2017.
Related to Your Search:
- Air Force – MoD – Issue of amendment to Armed Forces Pay Rules and Regulations,2017 – Dated 20-03-2019
- Army – MoD – Issue of amendment to Armed Forces Pay Rules and Regulations,2017 – Dated 20-03-2019
- 7th CPC Notification: Navy Officers Pay Rules, 2017 – Amendment in Definition of Pay Matrix and Revised Pay Matrix
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix for Navy Officers – Pay Amendment Rules 2017
- DEFENCE Gazette Notification – Army Amendment Rules, 2019 – Chief of Defence Staff
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix for Army Officers – Pay Amendment Rules 2017
- Gazette Notification – Amendment in Rule-5 of Civilian Defence Service (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix for Air Force Officers – Pay Amendment Rules 2017
- University teachers are not allowed to take more than 300 days of paid leave