JCM Staff Side leadership has decided to organize a National Convention of all Central Government Employees (Railway, Defence & Confederation) on 11.12.2014 at New Delhi.
JCM STAFF SIDE NATIONAL CONVENTION ON 11TH DECEMBER 2014 AT NEW DELHI.
WILL DECLARE JOINT PROGRAME OF ACTION ON CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES COMMON DEMANDS
JCM Staff Side leadership has decided to organize a National Convention of all Central Government Employees (Railway, Defence & Confederation) on 11th December 2014 at New Delhi from 12 PM to 4 PM. Convention will adopt a joint resolution on the common demands of the Central Government Employees viz; Merger of DA, Interim Relief, Inlcusion of GDS under 7th CPC, Scrap New Pension Scheme etc and will declare joint programs of action.
Further details regarding number of delegates to be participated from each affiliated Organisation & State C-O-Cs of Confederation will be published shortly.
50% DA MERGER, CONFEDERATION CIRCULAR, DA MERGER, INTERIM RELIEF, NATIONAL COUNCIL, NC JCM STAFF SIDE
Related to Your Search:
- JCM, National Council, Staff Side is organizing a National Convention on 11.12.2014
- UNITED MOVEMENT OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES-MERGER OF 100% DA
- DA MERGER & INTERIM RELIEF – CONFEDERATION WRITES TO SECRETARY JCM STAFF SIDE, NATIONAL COUNCIL
- DA Merger and Interim Relief to be discussed in the National Convention of NC JCM Meeting
- JCM NATIONAL COUNCIL STAFF SIDE – ALL INDIA CONVENTION ON 11.12.2014
- Interim Relief and Merger of Dearness Allowance with Pay – NCJCM to 7th CPC
- JCM National Council Staff Side meeting to discuss on major issues Merger of DA, Interim Relief and 7th CPC
- DA Merger, 7th CPC & other issues Confederation’s two day’s Strike Call on 12th & 13th February, 2014
- Confederation News – National convention of all Central Trade Unions held on 6th August 2013