MODIFIED ASSURED CAREER PROGRESSION SCHEME (MACPS) FOR THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT CIVILIAN EMPLOYEES.
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (CENTRAL COMMAND) LUCKNOW CANTT
Sub:- MODIFIED ASSURED CAREER PROGRESSION SCHEME (MACPS) FOR THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT CIVILIAN EMPLOYEES.
In the implementation of financial up gradation under the MACP Scheme as introduced by the Govt. of India vide DOPT OM No 35034/3/2008 Estt (d) dated 19.05.2009 and further clarification received from HQrs Office New Delhi under their No AN/XI/11051/MACP/2009/Vol-I dated 22.07.2009, AN/XI/11051?MACP/2009/Vol-II dated 17.11.2009 and No. AN/XI/12240/MACP/2012/Vol-I dated 24.05.2012, individuals as per Annexure-A to this Part-II O.O. have been granted financial up gradation in the next higher grade pay as per details mentioned against their names.
The attention of the individuals may be drawn to the clarification at Sl No 7 of Annexure-I to DOPT No 35034/3/2008 Estt (D) 19.05.2009 regarding exercising of option by the individual for fixation of pay for financial up gradation. The option may be exercised within a month.
The financial up gradation so granted is merely placing the individuals in the next higher grade pay in the hierarchy of the recommended revised pay bands and grade pay as given in Section 1, Part-A of the first schedule of the CCS (Revised Pay) Rules 2008.
No stepping of pay in the pay band or grade pay would be admissible with regard to junior getting more pay than the senior on account of pay fixation under MACP Scheme.
Authority:- Office Note No AN/IB/1378/MACPS dated 11.02.2013
Related to Your Search:
- Executive Engineers in 3rd MACP with GP 7600 not entitled for NFU: CPWD Clarification
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Railway Employees
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Central Government Employee Clarification regarding
- MACP-An Unsettled Issue Of (6CPC) Sixth Pay Commission Recommendation
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Central Government Civilian Employees — Clarification regarding
- Pay Fixation on MACP as per 6th Pay Commission – Some Illustrations
- Fixation of pay on grant of benefit under MACPS – Extension of the benefit of entry level pay provided in Railway Boards letter dated 12.10.2018
- 7th Pay Commission MACP Pay fixation : How to fix Pay on MACP ?
- Grant of Third Financial Upgradation under MACPS ( Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme) to AAOs: PCAFYS Orders 2013