Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Work-Charged Establishment staff of CPWD-Clarification regarding.
SPEED POST/BY HAND
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
CENTRAL P.W.D., NIRMAN BHAWAN
New Delhi, dated 12.07.2012
Subject : Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Work-Charged Establishment staff of CPWD-Clarification regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Para 3 of this Directorate’s Office Memorandum of even number dated 10.06.2012 wherein it was stated that clarification regarding grant of MACP to Beldars and Khallasis will be issued subsequently. Consequent upon grant of initial grade pay of Rs.1800 to Group D employees of Work-Charged categories vide this Directorate’s Office Memorandum of even no. dated 11.08.2011, these categories will be granted MACP as below :-
Initial Grade Pay
Ist MACP after 10 years
IInd MACP after 20 years
IIInd MACP after 30 years
|BELDAR, KHALLASI and other Group D post now Group C in Work-Charged Establishment||Rs.1800/-||
The MACP Scheme shall be implemented timely, keeping in view of the provisions of DoPT’s O.M. no.35034/3/2008-Estt(D) dated 19.5.2009.
This issues with the approval of ADG(S&P)
Deputy Director (Admn.)
Related to Your Search:
- MACP on Promotional Hierarchy – Written reply in Parliament
- KVS is not granting MACP Scheme to teachers of KVs…
- Employees are unable to claim the ACP scheme over the MACP scheme since it is superior – Supreme Court
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Central Government Civilian Employees
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Central Government Employee Clarification regarding
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Central Government Civilian Employees — Clarification regarding
- Latest clarification on MACP Scheme on reckoning APARs
- MODIFIED ASSURED CAREER PROGRESSION SCHEME (MACPS) FOR THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT CIVILIAN EMPLOYEES.
- Executive Engineers in 3rd MACP with GP 7600 not entitled for NFU: CPWD Clarification