Message from Minister for Railways on the occasion of ” International Workers Day”
Minister for Railways
Government of India
Date: 01st May, 2012
I would like to extend my heartfelt wishes to all the members of the Indian Railway family, on the occasion of “International Workers’ Day”. This day is celebrated internationally as a tribute to each and every person whose contribution keeps the wheels of industry moving.
The dedication and hard work of our 14 lakh strong Railway family, has helped in making Indian Railways a true Lifeline of the Nation. Each Railway person toils day and night, round the year, for ensuring
uninterrupted Railway operations. salute their commitment and contribution towards the Nation. I take this opportunity to reiterate my commitment to the welfare of this vast Railway system, and will continue to
work towards providing better social security and congenial working environment for every member of the Railway family.
I expre ss my solidarity with the struggle and cause of workers everywhere, who lay the basic foundation of progress and prosperity achieved by mankind, by their hard work and commitment.
Related to Your Search:
- May Day Celebration by Ministry of Labour and Employment
- Ministry of Railways Observes The International Day of Yoga
- President & Prime Minister greets the people on Durga Puja and Dussehra
- Railways to celebrate International Day of Yoga on 21st June, 2015
- First Meeting of Kayakalp, the Innovative Council of Indian Railways
- Ministry of Railway Bags 8 National Sports Awards 2012
- Message of the President of India on the eve of the New Year
- PRESIDENT’S Greetings on the Eve of New Year
- Railways – Highest Ever Funding of Rs. 1.5 Lakh Crore, MoU Signed with LIC