Merge 50% DR with basic pension,Constitute 7th CPC, provide representation to Pensioners in Rajya Sabha & Medical facilities to Pensioner-Sh S.S.Ramasubbu M.P writes to PM
MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT – (LOK SABHA)
Indian National Congress,
72-V, Ambai Road, Alangulam,
Tirunelveli Dt., Tamil nadu – 627851, INDIA
Phone – 04633 – 270230
Mobile : 09440070147
Website : www.nellaimp.com
E-mail : [email protected]
Standing Committee on Science and Technology
Enviorment and Forest
Consultative Committee on Defence
JIPMER – Puduchery
8 August, 2013
Respected Prime Minister,
Subject : Request to consider the genuine grievances of Central Government Pensioners – Regarding.
Herewith, I am forwarding the representation submitted by All India Central Government Pensioner’s Association, New No. 3-F2, (Old No. 1/1A), Radhakrishnan Street, T.Nagar, Chennai-600017 on the above subject for your kind perusal.
The above Association was formed in January 1969 and presently its membership crossed 1250. The pensioners are facing with some genuine grievances and their Charter of Demands is enclosed. However, I am placing below their important long pending demands for your kind consideration :
i) Merger of 50% Dearness Relief with Basic Pension w.e.f. 1.1.2011
ii) Constitution of VII Central Pay Commission ;
iii) Representation of at least one pensioner’s representative in Rajya Sabha;
iv) To extend medical facilities to all pensioners by accepting the recommendations of VI Central Pay Commission.
Awaiting your early favourable action.
With warm regards,
Hon’ble Prime Minister
Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Demands from the Central Indian Administrative Service Officers Association for the Seventh Pay Commission: Government reply in Lok Sabha
- Demand for pay scales review by All India Nursing Association
- RAILWAY EMPLOYEES STRIKE: 7th CPC, MERGER OF DA Etc – Government Reply in LOK SABHA
- NFIR’s Decision on Strike Notice – taken up by Honarable Minister of Railways in Lok Sabha.
- Pay Revision of Nurses
- 7th Pay Commission: Government doctors threaten to go on strike; want better salary, allowances
- Pension Scheme for Military Personnel and Financial Assistance from Raksha Mantri’s Discretionary Fund (RMDF): Lok Sabha Q&A
- Committee on Allowances of 7th CPC : 3rd Reply in Parliament on 24.3.2017
- BSNL retirees seek 7th Pay Commission benefits