Maternity Leave (ML) for Railway Employees
- It is a full pay leave not debited to any account.
- It is granted as under:
45 days during service
Female Casual workers
- Temporary Railway employees may be granted Maternity Leave if their employment is likely to continue till they come back to service may be granted Maternity Leave on the basis of Medical Certificate.
- It may be combined with any other type of leave.
- Any leave (including LND) upto a maximum 2 years may be granted in continuation of ML if applied for without Medical Certificate.
Source: Maternity Leave
Related to Your Search:
- Paternity Leave (PL) for Railway Employees
- Maternity Leave for the female Gramin Dak Sevaks (Female GDS) in the Department of Posts
- Maternity leave DoPT Order: Rule 43, which makes provision for maternity, for the sake of convenience
- Leave Rules for Railway Apprentices / Trainees
- 7th Pay Commission – Recommendation for more Leave and Holidays
- Types of Leave applicable to Central Government Employees as per Leave Rules
- Will the 7th CPC Extend Child Care Leave for Male Employees Too?
- TYPES OF LEAVE ADMISSIBLE: Leave Rules – CCS (Leave) Rules, 1972
- Maternity leave is right of women employees, government even twins in first delivery: High court