Many unconfirmed sensational news about 7th Pay Commission – Exclusive Report by GServants
The Empowered Committee is Expected to Meet on 11th June 2016
Some news on 7th pay commission are being posted in couple of websites -on a nearly daily basis.
All Central Government Employees are eagerly searching for latest news about 7th pay commission regularly.
But to attract these visitors, some websites keep posting some unconfirmed news on a regular basis.
When reading this, the CG Employees wanted to check the authenticity of the news with their Association Leaders. While asking them, they expect that the Leaders should tell, “Yes, it’s true”.
But the worst part of this story is the Federation Leaders couldn’t tell anything against their wish.
The top level Union leaders are flooded with queries about pay commission from Cg Staffs when they come to headquarters. Unfortunately they have no answers to this queries.
In addition to that, by posting this unconfirmed sensational news, these particular websites are adding fuel to fire.
In spite of this, News about Implementation dates and Minimum wages are keep changing and coming every day.
The latest news is, the Empowered Committee on 7th CPC is Expected to Meet on 11th June 2016. And the Minimum wage will be 24000/-
Let’s all Hope this is true and wait for the outcome of the Meeting.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission Recommendations has begun to emerge!
- 7th CPC Minimum Pay from Rs.18000 to Rs.21000 is just a rumour
- A Readers’ concerns of false news about 7th pay commission recommendation
- Vague News about implementation of 7th CPC recommendation is Posted in Internet
- Minimum Pay and Fitment Factor Stories suddenly ended in anticlimax
- NJCA meet today to decide future course of action on Indefinite Strike
- 7th CPC News : Minimum Pay could be as high as 20000, 21000, 23500 & 24000
- Central Government official websites should be updated in Hindi also
- 7th CPC latest news: From August 1 Central Government employees will get 14.27% hike in basic pay, not overall 23.5%