Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Subject: Launch of RTI web portal for online filing of RTI application.
A Web Portal namely RTI Online with un https://rtionline.gov.in has been launched. This portal, developed by NIC, is a facility for the Indian Citizens to online file RTI applications and first appeals and also to make online payment of RTI fees. The prescribed fees can be paid through Internet banking of State Bank of India and its associate banks as well as by Credit/Debit cards of Visa/Master, through the payment gateway of SBI linked to this site.
2. At present, this facility is available only for Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT). It is planned to extend this facility to all the Ministries/Departments of Govt. of India within a month. This facility is presently not proposed to be extended for field offices/attached/subordinate offices.
3. This system would work as RTI MIS also. The details of RTI applications received through post should also be entered into this system. The system would also provide for online reply of RTI applications, though reply could be sent by regular post also.
4. It is requested that full co-operation may be extended for the successful implementation/roll out of this facility. First of all, it is necessary that the RTI Nodal Officers, officials of RTI Cell and all the CPIOs / FAAs of the Ministries/Department sare trained to use this facility. Arrangements have been made to provide training to the RTI Nodal Officers, RTI Cell officials and the NIC/1T personnel attached with the Ministries/Departments, by DoPT with the help of NIC, within next 2-3 weeks. The schedule for such training would be intimated to the RTI Nodal Officers directly. It is requested that training for all the CPIOs and FAAs may be organized by the concerned Ministry/Department, through these officers trained by DoPT / NIC5. The screen shot of the home page of the portal, the terms and conditions and
copy of the O.M.No.1/1/2013-IR dated 08.04.2013 issued in respect of DoPT are enclosed for information.
6. The contents of this 0M may be brought to the notice of all concerned.
Related to Your Search:
- Extension of RTI web portal for online filing of RTI application – Dopt Orders 2013
- Dopt Orders- Extension of RTI web portal for online filing of RTI application
- 2000 central government organisations to accept online RTI applications
- Online Filing of RTI Application: Facility extended to 37 Ministries/Departments
- Updating Bank Details of Public Authorities (PAs) in RTIMIS for transfer of ‘RTI Fees’ and ‘Additional Payment’ received through RTI online portal
- DO to PAs regarding RTIMIS workshop on 27.09.16 at CSOI
- RTI online web portal – Online Application of RTI
- Long term/short term training programs abroad under DFFT scheme 2018-19
- We can view RTI Replies on the respective website of Ministry/Department