Latest DOPT orders on pay fixation
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003
Dated: 12th November, 2021
Subject: Clarification regarding fixation of pay at the time of regular promotion / grant of NFSG in respect of officials who are already granted the benefits under MACP Scheme – regarding
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM of even number dated 27.08.2019(copy enclosed) vide which the cadre units of CSCS were requested to furnish the data of the SSAs who were granted 3% increment at the time of MACP and subsequently granted 3% increment at the time of NFSG/promotion as per the format given in Annexure of the said OM. Granting 3% increment after MACP i.e. at the time NFSG/promotion is not in order in light of the OM No. 35034/3/2008-Estt,(D) dated 04.07.2017.
2. Thereafter, three reminders dated 16.09.2020, 21.01.2021 and 7th September, 2021 were issued but the information from 20 cadre units of CSCS have not received yet.
3. The Cadre Units of CSCS (as per list attached) are once again requested to furnish the requisite data within a fortnight so that this Division may take a final decision in consultation with Estt.(D) regarding recovery of excess amount from the working/ retired persons.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Fixation of Pay on Regular Promotion and NFSG under MACP Scheme DoPT Order
- Fixation of pay at the time of regular promotion/ grant of NFSG in respect of officials who are already granted the benefits under MACP Scheme – DoPT
- Fixation of pay at the time of regular promotion / grant of NFSG in respect of officials who are already granted the benefit under MACP Scheme
- Creation of NFSG in CSCS for UDC in 4200 GP
- Grant of NFSG to UDCs of CSCS – regarding
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Central Government Employee Clarification regarding
- REGULAR PROMOTION – MACP UPGRADATION – PAY FIXATION
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Railway Employees
- Grant of benefit of pay fixation at time of promotion to Inspector posts