KVS Orders – Examination of membership for the proposed association “Kendriya Vidyalaya Democratic Teacher’s Association” (KVDTA) + reg.
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
New Delhi 110 016
F.11083-3/2012-KVS HQ (Admn.-I)
Dated : 01-08-2013
The Deputy Commissioner
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
All Regional Offices
I am to refer to the subject noted above and to inform you to that Ms.G.Renuka Devi, General Secretary, Kendriya Vídyalaya Democratic Teachers Association (KVDTA) has applied for recognition of Kendriya Vidyalaya Democratic Teachers Association (KVDTA).
You are therefore, requested to authorize the Principals of Kendriya Vidyalayas in your Region under intimation to this office as well as the aforesaid applicant to obtain the consent of the teachers who desires to be the members of Kendriya Vidyalaya Democratic Teachers Association (KVDTA) as per letter of authoriztion mentioned in Annexure-‘B’ Appendix-XLLII(A) of Education Code for Kendriya Vidyalayas and deduct the subscription @ Rs. 120/- from the pay bill of September, 2013, positively.
The amount deducted on this account may be retained in the Vidyalyas account till further instructions are issued from this office. Point No. 8 of Appendix – XLII(A) (Annexure-A) of Education Code for Kendriya Vidyalayas may please be referred to. Further DDO of Kendriya Vidyalayas be directed to furnish the data to Regional Offices in Annexure-F of the said Appendix of the Education Code for KVs.
Further more, you are requested to send the compiled record of membership of this proposed association i.e. kendriya Vidyalaya Democratic Teachers Assocation (KVDTA) in the prescribed proforma enclosed herewith to this office Iatet by 15.10.2013 through E-mail followed by hard copy positively so that further appropriate action for recognition of association may be taken,.
These instructions may please be kindly be adhered to strictly.
Joint Commissioner (Pers.)
Related to Your Search:
- Recognition of KVPSS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Pragatisheel Shikshak Sangh) as Second Association – regarding.
- KVS Orders – Yoga teaching in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- KVS issued orders for filling of members of Joint Consultative Machinery (JCM)
- Change of membership from one Association to another – reg
- Kendriya Vidyalayas: Remuneration to German language enhanced (Foreign Language Contractual Teachers engaged in Kendriya Vidyalayas)
- Retirement Age of KV Employees – Discontinuation of 2 Years Extension in Service
- Number of Kendriya Vidyalaya in the Country and Total Staff Strength
- KVS – WORKING DURING HOLIDAYS IN KENDRIYA VIDYALAYAS – Losabha QA
- Kerala High Court stayed the fee hike in Kendriya Vidyalayas from next academic year