KVS Memorandum Regarding Recruitment (01.11.13)
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
18, Institutional Area Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
F.No.11046/2/2013/ KVS(HQ) (E.II)/SHT Dated: 01.11.2013
Although process of the recruitment for the year 2011-12 has been completed in KVS but the Primary Teachers and Trained Graduate Teachers could not be posted as the operation of select panel for the year 2011-12 is sub-judice and process for the recruitment against vacancies for different categories of teachers for the year 2012-13 & 2013-14 is on the way.
Owing to which most of the VMC Chairman of Kendriya Vidyalaya’s/some Hon’ble MPs and most of the eminent persons from various corners i.e. defence sector/public undertaking/higher learning institutions/district magistrate from civil sector are pressing hard for filling up the 9702 posts which are lying vacant in KVS.
Keeping the facts and compelling situation as stated supra in view, the competent authority, KVS has decided to be kept in abeyance the process of forwarding of applications/further extension on deputation to other departments in respect of teaching & non-teaching staff of KVs/KVS ROs and HQ upto May 2014 so that atleast the services of the KVS teaching & non- teaching staff can be utilized in the interest of the students who have been enrolleld in their respective Kendriya Vidyalayas for their future better prospect.
Hence, all the DCs of KVS, ROs are hereby requested that applications for deputation in other departments in r/o teaching/non-teaching staff working under their jurisdiction may not be forwarded upto May 2014 in the interest of KVS so that studies of the students do not suffer and work of KVs, KVS, ROs & HQ may effective efficiently.
This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (ESTT)
Related to Your Search:
- KVS Recruitment 2017: 1017 Vacant Post of Officers, Librarian and Non-Teaching Staff
- Teaching of Foreign Languages in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Vacancy of non teaching staff in KVs of Delhi
- Number of Kendriya Vidyalaya in the Country and Total Staff Strength
- Kendriya Vidyalayas – Details of KV’s – Minister answered in Parliament
- 7th CPC Arrears: 30% of Arrears for Non-Teaching Staff of Central Universities
- Vacant posts of teachers in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- 10,000 vacancies in KVs to be filled up this year: Govt
- KVS : RECRUITMENT FOR THE TEACHING AND MISCELLANEOUS TEACHING POSTS FOR THE YEARs 2012-13 AND 2013-14