KVS – Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Employees Grievances Portal
Kendriay Vidyalaya Sangathan
18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
New Delhi 110016
Date: 07. 05.2019
The Deputy Commissioner
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
All Regional Offices.
Subject: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Employees Grievances Portal.
The matter pertaining to redressal of grievances have engaged the attention of the Commissioner, KVS and it has been observed that non-redressal of grievances results in dis-satisfaction among employees and also results in increase in court cases, which causes unnecessary expenditure as well as wastage of valuable time also of the Officers at higher levels.
Presently grievances of the employees of KVS are being redressed in KVS through CPGRAMS portal and Shikayat Nivaran Divas which is being organised in each Regional Office on Every Second Saturday.
Hence, with a view to promote work culture by enhancing satisfaction level amongst the employees, KVS has decided to provide a one time opportunity to its employees to submit their grievances on Google Form link. It is a onetime measure to redress the grievances of the employees in one go as far as possible.
This Google Form link will remain open from 09.05.2019 to 18.05.2019.
(Dr. Shachi Kant)
Joint Commissioner (Pers)
Related to Your Search:
- KVS Order 2014: Shifting of KVS(RO), Ernakulam, Kerala to Thiruvannthpuram, Kerala
- KVS 7th Pay Commission: Pay Bill for the month of August 2017
- Extension of last date of Special Dispensation Admission under MP Quota
- KVS: Revision of pension as per 7th CPC to retired employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- KVS Orders – Yoga teaching in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Extension of last date of Special Dispensation Admission under MP Quota upto 30th September, 2012
- Admission under MP Quota – 2012-13
- Opening of New Kendriya Vidyalaya in Khanpur Distt, Roopnagar, Punjab
- Re-opening of KV Schools after winter break – Holidays continue upto 15th January 2013