KVS issued guidelines on Air Travel on Tour / LTC
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (HQ)
18, Institutional Area, SJS Marg
New Delhi – 110 016
The Deputy Commissioner & Director,
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
All Regional Offices & ZIETs.
Sub: Guidelines on Air Travel on Tour / LTC
During the audit on the accounts of Regional Offices and Kendriya Vidyalayas, the audit parties observed that the officers entitled for travel by Air have booked their Air Tickets through private travel agencies, which is not in order as per the extant orders and have also objected to it.
As per the Government of India guidelines, Air Tickets may be purchased directly from offices of the Air India ( at Booking counters/website of Airlines) or by utilizing the services of Authorized Travel Agencies namely M/s Balmer Lawrie & Company, M/s Ashok Travels & Tours and IRCTC (to the extent IRCTC is authorized as per DoPT’s OM No.311011/6/2002-Estt.(A) dated 02.12.2009).
The same procedure should be following for booking the Air Tickets for performing the Leave Travel Concession travel facility.
The copies of the following orders are enclosed herewith:
1. Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions (Department of personnel and Training) OM.No.311011/6/2002 – (Estt.(A) dated 2nd December 2009. [Click to view the orders]
2. Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure office Memorandum No.19024/1/2009-E.IV dated 16th September, 2010. [Click to view the orders]
3. Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, Office Memorandum No.19024/1/2012/E.IV dated 9th July 2013. [Click to view the orders]
4. Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, public Grievances and pensions (Department of personnel and Training) OM.No.311011/5/2014-(Estt.(A-IV) dated 23rd September 2015 [Click to view the orders]
In this connection, Deputy Commissioner, Regional Offices and Director, ZIETs are requested to inform their subordinate offices for strict compliance of the above orders.
Jt. commissioner (Finance)
Related to Your Search:
- Finmin Orders 2013: Guidelines on Air Travel on Official Tours / Leave Travel Concession (LTC) – reg.
- Guidelines on Air Travel on Government Expenses – Purchase of Tickets from Authorised Agent
- KVS – KV School Admission Schedule for 2020-2021
- Guidelines on Air Travel on Official Tours – Purchase of air ticket from authorized agent
- Guidelines for conduct of 44th KVS National Sports Meet-2013
- Relaxation for Air-Tickets on TA (Transfer) from Private Agents: CBDT Order
- KVS Orders – Yoga teaching in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- KVS Order 2014: Shifting of KVS(RO), Ernakulam, Kerala to Thiruvannthpuram, Kerala
- Re-opening of KV Schools after winter break – Holidays continue upto 15th January 2013