KVS clarified on the issue of 5 Days Week in KV Schools
Kendriya vidyalaya Sangathan has clarified on the issue of 5 days week of KV Schools. Clarification letter has been sent to the editor of Time of India, it denotes that the 5-day week plan was only discussed in the JCM meeting but there is no such proposal under active consideration of KV Sangathan at the moment. We all know that earlier the Times of India had published an article with the title of ‘KVs Plan 5-day week to give students space’.
All India Kendriya Vidyalaya Teachers Association (AIKVTA) demanded in JCM meeting held on 25.7.2012 to introduce 5 days week in KVS, but the official side said that in view of implementation of RET 2009 it is not possible at present.
Related to Your Search:
- Kendriya Vidyalayas set to switch to 5-day week for primary classes
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan to recruit 5,000 teachers
- JCM Meeting of KVS : Introduction of 5 days week in KVS
- Working Hours of KV Teachers – KVS Order
- KV SChools Age Criteria and Admission Schedule for the year 2015-16
- KVS Orders – Yoga teaching in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan OM dtd 28-04-2021 Revised Vacation and Breaks for Session 2021-22
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) will function as Rashtriya Adarsh Vidyalaya Sangathan (RAVS) – KVS Orders
- Kendriya Vidyalayas: Remuneration to German language enhanced (Foreign Language Contractual Teachers engaged in Kendriya Vidyalayas)