Discussion about DA Merger and Interim Relief – JCM Staff Side Meeting with 7th Pay Commission
The JCM Staff Side delegation met the Chairman, Seventh Central Pay Commission, 25/02/2015 at 11:00 hrs. The detailed report as follows…
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, CHELMSFORD ROAD, NEW DELHI . 110055
Sub: JCM Staff Side Meeting with the Chairman, 7th CPC.
The JCM Staff Side delegation met the Chairman, Seventh Central Pay Commission, 25/02/2015 at 11:00 hrs. The following issues were raised :-
i. Merger of DA with Pay and grant of Interim Relief :-
The JCM Staff Side insisted that the Pay Commission should consider Staff Side memorandum submitted in the month of June 2014 and recommend DA merger. The Chairman, 7th CPC replied that there is no communication from the Government of India to give interim report on DA merger demand. After discussion, the Chairman 7th CPC has decided to send D.O. letter to the Government today conveying the strong protest of Staff Side/JCM.
With regard to grant of Interim Relief, the Chairman heard the point of view of the Staff Side JCM that it is only “provisional payment in view of market situation and urged upon the Commission to send suo-moto recommendation to the Government.
ii. Allotment of time slots for explaining the case of Central Government Employees as well ‘ Departments like Railways, Postal, Defence (Civil side) etc.,
The Chairman suggested that small committees may be constituted by the Staff Side for meeting the Pay Commission for deliberations and enough time will be given. He also said that the Memorandums given by JCM, Federations/Unions/Associations have been gone into by the Pay Commission fully. He further said that VII CPC will meet the teams from each department and hear their proposals.
Responding to this, the JCM Staff Side has agreed to make out the proposal for the purpose of facilitating the Pay Commission to hear the views/submissions of the Federations/Unior/Associations. The deliberations may commence somewhere after 15th March, 2015. Staff Side JCM will prepare time schedule proposal and send to Pay Commission accordingly.
iii. Gramin Dak Sewaks – The case was explained. The Pay Commission was suggested that the copy of Supreme Court Judgment may be made available for examination.
On behalf of NFIR S/Shri M.Raghavaiah (JCM Staff Side/Leader), Guman Singh, R.P.Bhatnagar and B.C. Sharma have participated in the meeting.
Related to Your Search:
- DA Merger and Effect Date of 7th CPC – Explanation from Official Side in the Standing Committee meeting held on 7.5.2014
- Interim Relief and Merger of Dearness Allowance with Pay – NCJCM to 7th CPC
- Meeting with the 7th CPC on 25th Feb: NFIR to discuss on Merger of DA, Interim Relief & Minimum wage
- JCM National Council Staff Side meeting to discuss on major issues Merger of DA, Interim Relief and 7th CPC
- 7th Pay Commission invited the Standing council members of National Council of JCM – INDWF
- 50% DA MERGER OR INTERIM RELIEF FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
- NFIR writes to Finance Minister to merge 50% of Dearness allowance with basic pay – 28.05.2014
- Merger of 50% DA with Pay and grant of Interim Relief – NFIR
- DA MERGER & INTERIM RELIEF – CONFEDERATION WRITES TO SECRETARY JCM STAFF SIDE, NATIONAL COUNCIL