Issue of Identity Cards to Central Government pensioners – Pensioners Portal Orders on 12.8.2015
Issue of Pensioners Identity Card to pensioners
G.I., Dept. of P & PW, O.M.No. 41/21/2000-P&PW(D), dated 12-8-2015
Subject : Issue of Pensioners’ Identity Card to pensioners.
The undersigned is directed to say that the instructions were issued by this Department vide O.M. No.41/21/2000-P&PW(D) dated 16/11/2000 for issue of Identity Cards to Central Government pensioners. These instructions were reiterated/clarified vide this Department’s OMs of even number dated 30.4.2013 and 25.7.2013. It has been observed that various Departments/Offices are either not issuing pensioners Identity Card to the retired employees or the Identity Cards are not in the format prescribed vide this Department’s OM dated 25.7.2013.
2. The matter has been reviewed in this Department. It has been decided that apart from the details already prescribed, the Pensioners Identity Card should include the Aadhaar Number of the pensioner (if available). Accordingly, a revised format for the pensioners Identity Card is enclosed (Annexure-I and Annexure-11).
3. Further, the following specifications are laid down for the pensioners Identity Card to be issued by the Departments/Offices from which the pensioner retired:
(i) The Pensioners Identity card should be in the prescribed format.
(ii) The Identity Card should be of the standard size of 8.5 cm x 5.5 cm.
(iii) The Pensioners Identity Card should be printed (and not hand written) on good quality paper of 125 GSM or equivalent.
(iv) The Identity Card would be got laminated by the Department/Office before handing it over to the pensioner.
4. All Departments in the Government of India are requested to issue suitable instructions to the Offices under their control to invariably issue Identity Card to the pensioners in accordance with the instructions issued by this Department.
Related to Your Search:
- NFIR: Issue of Pensioners Identity Card to pensioners
- Pensioners Portal Orders – Clarification on issue of Identity Cards to Central Government Pensioners
- Issue of Pensioners Identity Card to Pensioners – Revised Format
- Pensioners Portal Orders 2013 – Issue of Identity Cards to Central Government Pensioners
- Implementation of recommendations of One-Man Committee on issue of Identity cards to the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- Issue of Pensioners Identity Card to pensioners – Specimen of Pensioners Identity Card
- National Emblem on the Identity Card of pensioners
- Accepting of E-Aadhaar as Prescribed Proof of Identity for Reserved Journey
- Contribution for Life Time CGHS Card for Pensioners