Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Block No. 14, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road. New Delhi-110 003
Dated : 26, December, 2012
Subject: – Issue of consideration of Stagnation Increment for the purpose of notional increment at the time of promotion.
The undersigned is directed to enclose BHEL. letter No. AA/HR/IR/520 dated 14.6.2012 on the subject mentioned above.
2. On promotion, the executive would be entitled to the benefit of one notional increment (3%) on his Basic Pay + Stagnation Increment, if any, and the pay would be fixed (rounded off to the next Rs.10), in the promoted scale. However, on promotion the pay so fixed should not exceed the maximum of the scale to which the executive is promoted. In case his pay so arrived at is less than the minimum of the promoted
scale, he/she would be entitled to get the minimum of the scale. Further, DPE has recently issued detailed O.M. dated 14.12.2012 on various pay related issues of executives of CPSEs. A copy of O.M. dated 14.12.2012 is available on DPE website www.dep.nic.in
3. DHI being the administrative Ministry in respect of BHEL may suitably clarify to BHEL.
End. As above
(Shri S.K.Mishra, Under Secretary)
Source : www.dpe.nic.in
Related to Your Search:
- Anomaly in Pension Fixation as per Recommendations of 7th Pay Commission
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation Tables: Promoted from Level 1 to 2
- Release of Stagnation Increment notionally for the purpose of Pension under the 10th Bipartite Settlement/ Joint Note
- Flaws in Pay Matrix of 7th CPC: Less benefit on grant of Promotional Pay Scale i.r.o. Next Pay Scale
- 10th Bank Wage Settlement Stagnation Increment – Clarification
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Anomalies – Pay of officials drawing different Grade Pay (Higher and lower) are fixed at the same stage in revised pay
- 3rd Pay Revision CPSE: Increment, Bunching of Pay, Dearness Allowance in Revised Pay Structure
- 7th CPC Pay fixation of SCS/Non-SCS officers promoted to IAS subsequent
- Fixation of pay on promotion from the Date of Next Increment (DNI) in the lower post – Air Force and Navy Pay Regulations 2017