Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market.
New Delhi, dated 12th June, 2012
Subject: Award of Scholarship to the children of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteen Employees from the Discretionary fund of Director of Canteens – Invitation of applications from Canteen employees for award of 14th batch of scholarship to their children during the academic year 2012-13.
Applications are invited in the enclosed format (Annexure – 1) from the employees of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens/Tiffin Rooms for consideration of award of 14th batch of scholarship to their children based on their performance during the academic year 2011-12
2. While submitting the applications to this office, the following may please be strictly adhered to
(i) Last date of receipt of applications is 31.10.2012. Applications received after this prescribed date will not be entertained.
(ii) Applications may be got forwarded through Ministries/Departments.
(iii) The applications must be signed at two places, first by the Head of the Office with seal of the Office where the applicant is deployed and secondly, at the MinistrylDepartment (independent Department only) by the Head of the Department with seal. The applications having any shortcomings in this regard will not be entertained under
(iv) Document to be submitted for part – C of the Annexure – I certifying the stage at which student is studying (Standard in schoollYear in College).
(v) The important Notes below part ‘0’ of the application form should a:so be taken care of and all the important information (No 1 & 2) should be submitted.
(vi) The conditions at para 4 (a) to (e) laid down in U1is Department’s Office Memorandum NO.20/1/201 ‘I-Dir.(C), dated 2.9.2011 (relevant extracts enclosed (Annexure .- II) will be the criteria for
consideration of eligibility for submission of application for scholarship.
(vii) Applications furnished in the prescribed format will only be entertained,
(viii) The Canteen employees from the Departments of Telecommunications, Posts etc. which are already having separate Scholarship Schemes are to certify that their children are not already in receipt of scholarship under the scheme of their Department.
3. It is requested that wide publicity may please be given to this Award Scheme amongst all concerned.
( Pratima Tyagi )
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of scholarship for the children of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens Employees
- Scholarship for Wards of Employees of the Board
- Urgently fill the various posts, on deputation basis/re-employment basis
- Canteen Stores Department (CSD) facility is applicable to serving and retired personnel of Defence Forces and not to Para-Military
- Dopt Orders – Recognition of Service Association of Employees of Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens/Tiffin Rooms of Central Government Offices under CCS (RSA) Rules 1993
- Open market sale of CSD Canteen items
- Sale of canteen items in open market
- Grant of Scholarship to the Children of Postal & GDS Employees
- Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child