Invitation of Applications for Creation of National Pool of Trainers on Leadership Skills and Ethics
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
Block IV, Old JNU Campus,
New Delhi, 3rd June 2015
Sub: Invitation of Applications for Creation of National Pool of Trainers on Leadership Skills and Ethics
The undersigned is directed to invite applications from serving and retired officers of Central and State Governments, faculty members of Central Training lnstitutions and State ATIs, academicians and subject specialists based in the Delhi, National Capita| Region (NCR) to join the National Pool of Trainers on the two thematic areas (a) Leadership skills and (b) Ethics. The selected persons will undergo Capacity Building workshops which will equip them to deriver Leadership skiils and Ethics training at different institutes located in Delhi NCR
2.The Eligibility Criteria with all the details is enclosed.The application duly filled in prescribed performa with all details may be sent immediately in any case latest by 24June 2015.
Under Secretary to Government of lndia
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT launches e-service record system for government employees
- Need to boost government employees capabilities to meet people’s aspirations: PMO official
- Payment of Honorarium / fee to Master Trainers and Recognized Trainers for conducting courses under Trainer Development Programme (TDP) sponsored by the Department ol Personnel & Training.
- Postponement of Training of Trainers programme in Space Technology Application at Dehradun and Hyderabad to be held form 11 July to 15 July 2016
- Allocation of funds for development of sports and youth affairs
- Development of E-modules as training tool for CSS officers – invitation of applications reg.
- Proposal for implementation of various training programmes under the Training For All Scheme – Latest DoPT Orders 2020
- Invitation of applications from the Canteen employees for the award of 14th batch of scholarship to their children during the academic year 2012-13
- Facilities to KVS Teacher & Employees