Investment of Accumulated Pension Funds – CCS (NPS Implementation) Rules, 2021
Investment of the Accumulated Pension Corpus – Rule 9 of Central Civil Services (Implementation of National Pension System) Rules, 2021
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
(Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare)
New Delhi, the 30th March, 2021
9. Investment of the Accumulated Pension Corpus. – The Accumulated Pension Corpus in respect of a Subscriber shall be invested by such pension fund or funds and in such manner as may be notified by the Authority.
Related to Your Search:
- FAQ for Scheme Preference under NPS for Central Government Subscribers
- Pension Funds and Investment Pattern in Tier-I of NPS for Central Government subscribers
- Grant of provisional benefits on death/ disability of Railway servants covered under National Pension System (NPS)
- New Pension Scheme: Corpus up to Rs 2 lakh can be fully withdrawn at retirement
- Definitions – Rule 3 of the Central Civil Services (National Pension System Implementation) Rules, 2021
- NPS – Grant of Additional Benefits on death / disability of Central Government Servants covered under National Pension System
- Gazette Notification – NPS Contribution 14% of Basic Pay plus DA by the Central Government
- 14 percent of the Basic Pay plus DA by the Central Government Contribution in NPS – Gazette Notification
- What are the tax benefits of NPS?