Closure activity for PARs
DEFENCE ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT (DAD) HEADQUARTERS
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt.- 110010
Pers (Disp & Vig)
No.Pers/D&V/XIII/ 13133/Misc/ SPARROW/2017
The All Pr. Controllers/Controllers
(Through CGDA’s website)
Sub: Introduction of SPARROW for completion of APARs in r/o all Group-‘A’ &’B’ Gazetted officers of DAD (SAO/AO/AAO) and Group-B (Non-Gazetted) & C employees (SA/Adr).
The NIC has intimated that in terms of DOP&T guidelines, closure activity for PARs for Assessment Year 2020-21 on SPARROW application will be performed on 31st March 2022 midnight.
2. It is, therefore, requested to ensure that all activities regarding PARs for Assessment Year 2020-21 are completed on or before 31st March 2022 since reversal or amendment/any sort of change will not be possible after closure activity.
3. In this regard, it is further requested that a confirmation regarding closure of APARs 2020-21 through SPARROW application may be forwarded to this HQrs office by mail before 25.03.2022.
Related to Your Search:
- Completion of writing of PARs of IAS officers for 2015-16 in SPARROW
- Performance Appraisal Report will be automatically forwarded from the evaluation year 2020-2021 – DoPT
- CGDA – Completion of APARs in “SPARROW”
- DoPT: Recording of Annual Performance Appraisal Report – APAR for the financial year 2017-18 in respect of CSS and CSSS officers – ALERT
- Online submission of APARs by officers of MoD for the Assessment Year 2019-2020
- Digitalisation of APARs in respect of CSS officers into the online SPARROW system – DoPT
- Online recording of Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) on SPARROW Portal for all IP and TAFS Group A Officers for the Reporting Year 2021-22
- Digitalisation of APARs in respect of CSS officers central government employees – Latest DoPT Orders 2020
- DoP – Dealing of APAR Representations received in SPARROW Portal