Inter- Railway Transfer cases – 5 years compulsory service for transfers of Non-Gazetted Railway Employees
PS NO. 14438/2015
All DRMs 8: Heads of EDUs,
(As per mailing list)
Sub: Inter- Railway Transfer cases- Streamlining
Ref: Railway Board’s letter No. E (O) II/2014/PL/05 dated 31.08.2015.
While reviewing the transfer policy and issuing comprehensive guidelines on the subject, Railway Board under Para .(xi) of their aforementioned letter dated 31.08.2015, have also directed the following in case of non-gazetted staff:
”In case of non-gazetted Railway employees, no inter-Railway transfer request will be considered till completion of 05 years of joining Railway.”
2. Furthermore, it is also desired that, on Divn/Unit two separate priority registers should be maintained, one for registering requests for transfer within the Northern Railway and another for Inter – Railway transfer to other Zones/PUs etc.
The’aforesaid instructions may be adhered to strictly while dealing with transfer request cases.
For General Manager (P)
1. All Personnel Officers, HQ Office, Baroda House, New Delhi
2. General Secretary, NRMU, 12 Chelmsford Road, New Delhi.
3. General Secretary, URMU, 166/2, PK Road, New Delhi.
4. General Secretary, All India SC/ST Rly. Employees Association, White House, NDCR Complex, State Entry Road, New Delhi.
5. General Secretary, All India OBC Rly. Employees Association, 171/A-7 3 B‘asant Lane, New Delhi.
6. General Secretary, NRPOA, Room No. 301, HO Office, Baroda House, New Delhi.
Source: Image given below:-
Related to Your Search:
- Minimum service condition for Inter-Railway request transfer
- Railway Employees: One-way request transfer on out-of-turn basis
- NOC mandatory for Inter-Railway transfers requests to relieve the official
- Inter Railway/ Inter Division/ Intra Division Own or Mutual Transfer of TADKs
- Comprehensive transfer policy for Railway officers – Denial of inter-railway transfer requests of Group ‘C’ staff-reg.
- Inter Railway mutual transfer of Railway Staff working in GP 1800/Level 1 (7th CPC)
- Transfer of Non-gazetted staff – Delegation of powers to Divisional Railway Managers
- Comprehensive transfer policy – Exemption from 5 years service condition – NFIR
- Payment of salary through Bank/ECS